Monday, April 21, 2014

Catching Up

I can't even count the number of times I have stopped and started up with this blog again. I've got a Tumblr, (which you should all follow, by the way; just click here), but I figured it was time to get back into the swing of things with Blogger.

To update everyone, I've been great. Busy, but great. The semester is coming to an end, which I could not be more excited about, and it is almost time to get out of this crazy college town that I'm in.

Morgantown has been good to me, but it's time to move on to bigger, better things, which I could not be happier about.

Recently, one of my friend's fathers offered me a page in his home improvement magazine; it is a small magazine within West Virginia. While it is just a small publication, it's a step in the right direction. I'm a strategic communications student, emphasizing in public relations, and I hope to one day work for a publication. I love writing, and this small accomplishment is the first step in doing what I love to do.

I do pay much more attention to my Tumblr, as I have spent much more time establishing it over the years, but I will attempt to update this page as much as possible, giving you all a a little insight on my life, with a little fashion and inspiration along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment