Monday, December 23, 2013

Currently

What am I currently doing? I am sitting on the couch with one of my dogs, thinking of what to write for this post. I just finished decorating the Christmas tree and putting up last minute decorations, and now I'm contemplating whether or not I want to go out and get my hair and nails done. They need to be done, but this rainy weather makes me so lazy. 

I love when I start a new post. A blank page to me is an open canvas, ready to go. You can write whatever you feel and post whatever you wish. Writing is a form of expression that I don't think people take full advantage of. They look at it as a task; something else to do that isn't high on their priority list. 

Anyway, I'm sitting and relaxing for now. While I do love being home and being with family, I wish I was snuggled up next to my boyfriend with hot coffee or tea, maybe baking Christmas cookies and of course watching Christmas movies. The holidays are such a wonderful time to be with family and friends. I just wish I could have everyone that I love in the same room all at once. 

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment